Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Intro: About Me

I'm Lalo I'm 18 and though I currently live in the US I'm originally from Mexico City, Mexico.
One of my biggest passions is music and this includes just about everything except usually the things that are considered popular or mainstream.
I enjoy a lot of more well known artists like The Ramones, The Clash, Bob Marley, The Beatles, and things like that. However I also very much enjoy listening to more unknown music from around the world. Everything from the traditional regional music I grew up listening around me in Mexico, to the American folk music I have learned to like. And of course to other things like the amazing music to come out of Jamaica or the rhythmic and hypnotic patterns of African guitar. Basically you will find a bit of everything on my blog, and myy posts might consist of things I myself uploaded or things I have found elsewhere on the web. I hope you enjoy the blog and comeback for more as there is always more great music to discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment