Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Canciones de Resistencia y la Guerra Civil Española

I know in the past I posted another album with songs from the Spanish Civil War but I recently stumbled across this album and really thought it was worth sharing. The songs featured on this album are completely different from the ones on the album I had previously posted. This album features some great songs which really make you feel as if you were in Madrid or Barcelona in the 1930's during this forgotten chapter in the fight against Fascism. I highly recommend this album to anyone out there and hope everyone enjoys it.


1. El Ejercito del Ebro
2. Si Me Quieres Escribir
3. Puente de los Franceses
4. Yo Me Subí a un Pino Verde
5. No Hay Quien Pueda
6. Cancion de Bourg Madame
7. Ya se fue el Verano
8. Nubes de Esperanza
9. En España las Flores
10. Muerte en la Catedral
11. Que Culpa Tiene el Tomate
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment