Saturday, September 29, 2012

Underworld 1992 - 2002

I'll have to admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to electronic music however Underworld is a band that I like very much and highly recommend. My favorite song by them "Rez" always makes me picture myself being in a train speeding through the night to some unknown location. The album I am making available for download is the special edition "Underworld 1992 - 2002". As I said before I highly recommend giving these guys a listen whether you are a fan of electronic music or like me not that knowledgeable in this music genre.



CD 1:
1. Big Mouth
2. Dirty
3. Skyscraper
4. Rez
5. Spikee
6. Dirty Epic
7. Dark And Long

CD 2:
1. Cowgirl
2. Pearls Girl
3. Born Slippy
4. Jumbo
5. Push Up
6. Moaner
7. K.O.S
8. 8 Ball
9. 2 Months Off

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

2 comments: