Saturday, September 29, 2012

Underworld 1992 - 2002

I'll have to admit I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to electronic music however Underworld is a band that I like very much and highly recommend. My favorite song by them "Rez" always makes me picture myself being in a train speeding through the night to some unknown location. The album I am making available for download is the special edition "Underworld 1992 - 2002". As I said before I highly recommend giving these guys a listen whether you are a fan of electronic music or like me not that knowledgeable in this music genre.



CD 1:
1. Big Mouth
2. Dirty
3. Skyscraper
4. Rez
5. Spikee
6. Dirty Epic
7. Dark And Long

CD 2:
1. Cowgirl
2. Pearls Girl
3. Born Slippy
4. Jumbo
5. Push Up
6. Moaner
7. K.O.S
8. 8 Ball
9. 2 Months Off

CLICK TO DOWNLOAD

3 comments:



  1. tHOSE links above aren't working, such a shame!!! Anyway, I already downloaded the full working album and I will share this to you guys cause.. why not right? This album is so great!


    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM

    CLICK HERE TO download THE FULL ALBUM


    ALL SONGS ARE INCLUDED SO HAVE FUN GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete